Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train attraction, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train
August 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy dating couples:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see skeleton bones, battling bobcats, and even a goat eating horseshoes!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Santa Claus fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from shoulder, viral, finger, tongue, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.