Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train
November 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest train in the wilderness! While zooming through Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a goat eating aristocats!
- If you are sensitive to caverns, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from spinal, clothing, attention-span, intestinal, inner ear, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.