Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train attraction, July 4, 1974, 12:21 a.m.
Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train
March 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge smiles
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the quickest transportation in the West! While flying through Big Earthquake Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see cactus bones, whiplashed cactus, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the attraction at all times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.