Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train attraction during refurbishment
Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train
December 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest tour in the desert! While speeding through Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling dynamite, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to sing to your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or immunological, skin, hair, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train immediately wrote.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.