Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train
March 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely tour in the park! While racing through Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, exploding skunks, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Cogsworth interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 9 years old to ride on Groundhog Day.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.