Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train thrill ride as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train
March 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the quickest ride in the neighborhood! While flying through Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train, you'll see mammoth bones, dangling coyotes, and even a goat gleaming dynamite!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cheetah.