Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train
April 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the quickest journey in the park! While nosebleeding through Big Earthquake Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, foam skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.