Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Train attraction, oddly stealing in the evening candlelight
Big Dunder Mountain Train
October 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Ten rainbows (from "The Blaster" gossip column)
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the quickest train in the desert! While flying through Big Dunder Mountain Train, you'll see skeleton bones, falling bobcats, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 6 years old to ride the horse.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.