Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Runaway Train thrill ride during repairs
Big Dunder Mountain Runaway Train
August 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the best themed ride in the mountains! While zooming through Big Dunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, falling opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this thrill ride by yourself.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, riders are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.