Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, traditionally attacking in the shrouded sunlight
Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train
January 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the quickest tour in the wilderness! While flying through Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see goat bones, whiplashed bobcats, and even a goat healing dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will make silly comments to your party.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo thingy.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have themed specticles.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Rudyard Kipling's tourist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.