Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Boom Runaway Railroad attraction, March 2, 1959, 3:40 a.m.
Big Boom Runaway Railroad
September 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Board the Big Boom Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the wildest journey in the neighborhood! While screaming through Big Boom Runaway Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, battling bobcats, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo location.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.