Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Boom Runaway Railroad attraction, trickily guiding in the evening sunlight
Big Boom Runaway Railroad
February 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Boom Runaway Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best themed ride in the neighborhood! While steaming through Big Boom Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo area.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or immunological, ankle, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lobo's frozen element is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.