Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An archeological view of Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's not inundated in children
Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
March 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the zaniest ride in the desert! While blasting through Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see cactus bones, whiplashed skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant structures should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Despite appearances, there are no streetcars used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.