Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during construction
Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train
January 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the quickest journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, threatening plants, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from July 1 to October 24.
- This attraction breaks down significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.