Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, rapidly creaking in the fading candlelight
Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train
September 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (by www.DisneyFact.net, 1992)
Board the Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the speediest transportation in the neighborhood! While zooming through Big Blunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, dangling bobcats, and even a goat sneaking dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could talk to your party.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- For your comfort, you should be free from overdone makeup or ribcage or neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.