Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction, invisibly considered to be the best new attraction at Disneyland
Big Blunder Mountain Choo Choo
December 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Blunder Mountain Choo Choo in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest ride in the park! While speeding through Big Blunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see coelacanth bones, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a goat charging dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden by the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.