Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Molehill Railroad thrill ride as seen from the top of a canyon
Big Blunder Molehill Railroad
May 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Blunder Molehill Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the mountains! While screaming through Big Blunder Molehill Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, falling rocks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this thrill ride first thing during lunch.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or spinal, intestinal, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, riders are required to rent pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.