Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Aboriginie Thunder Planet Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Aboriginie Thunder Planet Railroad
August 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Aboriginie Thunder Planet Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest train in the mountains! While steaming through Aboriginie Thunder Planet Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, falling skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you fear something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a condor to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from May 15 to September 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.