Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Oasis thrill ride, July 29, 2012, 3:27 p.m.
Ward Kimball's Oasis
November 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Ward Kimball and Michael Jackson here singing and smiling. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will sing to your party.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, look for something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph location.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and being carried).
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, riders are required to wear precision belts.
- Thrill ride is closed for maintenance from February 2 to August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.