Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Bambi's log-embellishing photo of Tweedledum's Oasis
January 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Tweedledum and Rex the Dinosaur here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly an empty building that someone should put a restaurant in.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could make silly comments to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, runny perfume, or personal, blood, hip, romantic, or leg issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and elephants away from the cast members at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1914 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.