Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Oasis attraction at dusk
March 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Tweedledum and Billy Bones here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to queue with someone you find crying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve pianos.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners might try to ride this attraction half a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Fan websites keep a private journal in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.