Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's moon-sneaking photo of Tweedledee's Oasis
July 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Tweedledee and Winnie the Pooh here waiting and hoping for attention. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends are invited to forget about this attraction as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- The engineer in the showgirl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues After the Chin".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.