Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Oasis experience as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Tony Baxter's Oasis
January 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Tony Baxter and Ollie Johnson here rubbing lamps and staying in character. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from tongue, viral, spinal, elbow, blood, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.