Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Oasis attraction, April 7, 2015, 5:80 a.m.
April 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Thaddeus' Oas and Ollie Johnson here signing hands. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.