Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tantor's Oasis, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
November 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third thumbs down
If you're lucky, you can find Tantor and Robin Crusoe here standing and smiling. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- After chewing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, garish makeup, or nasal or clothing complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.