Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Syndrome's Oasis attraction during refurbishment
September 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Syndrome and Simba here rubbing lamps and charming snakes. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Belle meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.