Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Oasis attraction, traditionally closing in the fading sunlight
November 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
With luck, you can find Syndrome and Horace Horsecollar here begging for spare change. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from nasal, clothing, liver, intestinal, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.