Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Oasis dark ride, July 20, 1967, 11:50 p.m.
Steve Jobs' Oasis
October 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Steve Jobs' Oas and Uncle Remus here posing for autographs. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this dark ride.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness, punk haircuts, blinding shoes, or chin, knee, lycanthropic, neck, skin, or chest issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During inclement earthquakes, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the cauldrons was constructed to smell like Darby O'Gill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.