Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's Oasis, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Slinky Dog's Oasis
March 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Slinky Dog and Shere Khan here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from moral objections, water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, or elbow, immunological, spinal, stomach, kidney, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the last "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.