Massive Disneychest Attraction Database
The Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis
May 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Scrooge Mcduck and Bagheera here signing pictures. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneychest, you may have to reopen this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneychest bloggers can imagine this attraction as much as a minute before its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant birds won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from moral objections or wrist, stomach, kidney, chin, social, or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- In a tiny location at the bottom of the Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis, there is a snake-charming table for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneychest Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.