Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis attraction at dusk
Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis
February 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
With luck, you can find Scrooge Mcduck and Iago here posing for guests. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or clothing, heart, nasal, immunological, or blood issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis, there is a football court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.