Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's showgirl-smiling photo of Schweitzer's Oasis
July 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Schweitzer and Sallah here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The glow of Schweitzer's Oasis can be viewed from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.