Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Oasis attraction at park closing
Santa Claus' Oasis
February 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Santa Claus' Oas and Matt Ouimet here signing autographs. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Before riding this attraction, tether something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can forget about this attraction half an hour before everyone else.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 64" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and witches (in that order) within the attraction at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.