Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Rudyard Kipling's Oasis when it's not hidden in customers
Rudyard Kipling's Oasis
September 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Rudyard Kipling and Faline here rubbing lamps and smiling. But it's mostly a lost opportunity with a restroom hidden in it.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.