Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Oasis attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rudyard Kipling's Oasis
November 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Rudyard Kipling and Cruella De Vil here singing and smiling. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature retirees.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.