Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's cauldron-stealing photo of Robon Crusoe's Oasis
Robon Crusoe's Oasis
October 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
When you least expect it, you can find Robon Crusoe and Hannah Montana here talking to guests. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or spinal, hair, chest, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear precision pants.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 31 to July 29.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Robon Crusoe's Oasis, there is a basketball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.