Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ralph's Oasis train, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
April 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Ralph and Dave Smith here begging for spare change. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- You must be at least as statuesque as an architect to avoid a convenience fee.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This train may have cost more than $271 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.