Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Rabbit's Oasis when it's not shrounded in tarps
April 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Rabbit and Tarzan here signing guests. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will point at you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Lillian fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction area.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, religious conflicts, or immunological, brain, neck, knee, intestinal, or hip complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This ride closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.