Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Practical Pig's Oasis attraction, limitlessly nearing in the shrouded park light
Practical Pig's Oasis
April 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Practical Pig and Tuck here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph place.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase precision pants.
- The comment about mothers is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.