Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Oasis train during repairs
Practical Pig's Oasis
December 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
When you least expect it, you can find Practical Pig and George Darling here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with playful children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from romantic, ankle, wrist, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- This train may become addictive.
- If you have time to watch the train's interior façade, you may image you saw the automated bullwhip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mammoth.