Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's Oasis attraction, which recently celebrated its yellow anniversary
December 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
With luck, you can find Pollyanna and Bagheera here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant decorations will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.