Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Oasis attraction at first light
October 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Pocahontas' Oas and Marty Sklar here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park turned 100.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.