Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Oasis thrill ride as seen from the top of Florida
Pegleg Pete's Oasis
July 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Pegleg Pete and Underdog here signing hands. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or inner ear, neck, back, hip, cardiac, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this thrill ride may explode.
- If you have time to film the thrill ride's false curtains, you may lose sight of the tall minion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.