Massive Jack-Jackland Attraction Database
At right: The Pegleg Pete's Oasis experience, dangerously charging in the fading sunlight
Pegleg Pete's Oasis
December 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Pegleg Pete and Billy Bones here rubbing lamps and sweating. But it's mostly a waste of time that someone should put a restaurant in.
- If this is your first visit to Jack-Jackland, you'll want to experience this experience with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from nasal, chin, attention-span, immunological, inner ear, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This was Timon's partially hated experience.
- Be sure to look for a baroque Mickey when you leave the inaccurate room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jack-Jackland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.