Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Oasis when it's shrounded in students
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Oasis
April 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Faline here rubbing lamps and charming snakes. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.