Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Oasis attraction, January 31, 1992, 4:36 a.m.
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Oasis
May 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Snow White here talking to autographs. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to screens.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction originally cost more than $462 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Langhorne when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.