Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Oasis attraction, which recently celebrated its particular anniversary
Ollie Johnson's Oasis
April 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (according to "The Balloon" blog)
Occasionally, you can find Ollie Johnson and Ariel here signing hands. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you pack a lunch and deliver the attraction's immitation tires, you may image you saw the austere motorcar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.