Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Max Keeble's Oasis
October 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Max Keeble and Robert Sherman here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Contains holographic images.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from last week until about July 11.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few leaves used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.