Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mary Poppins' Oasis experience during refurbishment
Mary Poppins' Oasis
November 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
With luck, you can find Mary Poppins' Oas and Genie here looking bored and hoping for attention. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this experience at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant toes will probably want to avoid this experience.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of clowns, or shoulder, kidney, lung, nasal, knee, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any weather, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.