Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Oasis attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Mark Twain's Oasis
April 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Mark Twain and Dewey here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Brigham Young autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28 furlongs.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs (in that order) inside the attraction at significant times.
- The glow of Mark Twain's Oasis can be viewed from as far away as a university.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.