Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Mark Twain's Oasis when it's hidden in contraptions
Mark Twain's Oasis
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Mark Twain and Mara here standing and smiling. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to start something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Yale Gracey was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when lamenting Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.