Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of outer space
February 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Magoo and Kanga here rubbing lamps and posing. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Robon Crusoe interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.