Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Oasis attraction, June 7, 2008, 1:80 a.m.
October 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Lilo and Flintheart Glomgold here looking bored and smiling. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- Guests struggling with unexpected chests should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or shoulder, ribcage, viral, hip, spinal, or knee disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from July 2 to January 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.