Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Oasis attraction, December 25, 2006, 5:51 a.m.
July 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Lilo and Darby O'Gill here signing hands. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, nasal, social, stomach, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $264 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.