Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An old view of Lightning McQueen's Oasis when it's not shrounded in darkness
Lightning McQueen's Oasis
August 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Lightning McQueen and Chip here standing and smiling. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.