Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An antique view of Langhorne's Oasis when it's not bathed in darkness
August 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Langhorne and Tex here talking to pictures. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to analyze something that requires less time.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33 seconds.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from June 8 to September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.