Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An astronomical view of Langhorne's Oasis when it's not bathed in inks
May 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Langhorne and Mickey Mouse here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- During selected "Loose Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Langhorne's Oasis separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.