Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's Oasis, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
October 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Langhorne and Shere Khan here rubbing lamps and belly dancing. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, wrist, liver, skin, cardiac, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.