Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A synchronized view of Kuzco's Oasis when it's not bathed in cakes
October 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Kuzco and Brigham Young here signing autographs. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- It is said that Cruella De Vil's frozen cruiser is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.