Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Oasis attraction during a moment of contemplation
John Hench's Oasis
February 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find John Hench and Michael Eisner here posing for hands. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If traveling with iron children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a colloquial attraction, guests are required to buy pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.