Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Oasis attraction during construction
Joe Fowler's Oasis
August 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Joe Fowler and Huey here posing for guests. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past that someone should put a restaurant in.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The critter in the spine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Against the Wing".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.