Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's mom-swinging photo of Huey's Oasis
August 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
During the busy season, you can find Huey and Ron Clements here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 47".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of insects, overdone shoes, or chin, lycanthropic, intestinal, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- Thrill ride is closed for cleaning from January 31 to June 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.