Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wild view of Horace Horsecollar's Oasis when it's bathed in fog
Horace Horsecollar's Oasis
November 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Horace Horsecollar and Tony Baxter here posing for pictures. But it's mostly an empty building with a restroom hidden in it.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, unexplained phobias, or tongue, skin, romantic, personal, lycanthropic, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.