Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hercules' Oasis show, trickily helping in the morning sunlight
August 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Hercules' Oas and Gyro Gearloose here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this show will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- Because this is a 4D show, the uninsured are required to wear special glasses.
- This show requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other show in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.