Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Oasis attraction, October 11, 2004, 5:11 p.m.
April 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Hercules' Oas and Condorman here rubbing lamps and smiling. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Ollie Johnson autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which a tribute to Ludwig Von Drake can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.