Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Oasis attraction, quarterly rejoicing in the evening sunlight
January 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Hades' Oas and Robin Crusoe here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction with a restroom hidden in it.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's painted riverboats, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the flowery tire.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.