Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Oasis attraction during construction
September 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Frozone and Santa Claus here talking to hands. But it's mostly a lost opportunity that someone should put a restaurant in.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hair, finger, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frozone's Oasis "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.