Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's cauldron-wailing photo of Friar Tuck's Oasis
Friar Tuck's Oasis
December 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Friar Tuck and Leota here waving and hoping for attention. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- After dusting this ride, look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes away from the ride at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.