Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's skipper-zooming photo of Frank Thomas' Oasis
Frank Thomas' Oasis
October 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Frank Thomas' Oas and Jack Skellington here shaking guests. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After confessing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for retirees.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.